Friday, 4 April 2014

That moment of realisation..

Pop, it finally hit me.


I was sat in bed last night looking at how jelly like my arms were and it hit me as I was snacking down on calorific shortbread. I really don't want to look like this any more. I woke up this morning and the cramps were back. I am using the toilet a shed load and its not due to water weight..could it be diabeties?

How many times do I have to do this. I need to lose over a 100+ lbs and it needs to be for real. My biggest loss has been 40 lbs so far and I gave up and regained 28 lbs.

My short term goal is 60 lbs. I want to lose it by the time walking dead is back on the screens.

I have another blog and it is about my love of food and don't know if I should carry it on as my family will not be joining me on this weight loss journey I will still be cooking carbs etc but will it be too much temptation or is it me being weak will to learn that it is mind over matter and I want to live. My daughter has eczema and trying out this diet other can also see if she has an intolerance to wheat and that is causing her skin condition.


I am researching LCHF and it is a Scandinavian diet that has become mainstream in the USA. So hopefully it will be easy to follow here in the UK.

This is my journey and writing this blog is making me accountable for the road ahead

Starting Weight 304lbs
Mood, positive

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment