Thursday, 22 May 2014

Re visiting

So it has been over 6 weeks since I wrote about how I felt about my weight . I have been procrastinating and yesterday i finally got the  courage  to do the 30 day shred and boy did it really wring me out. I have started this morning with a bottle of water, something I don't usually do. Food has been bad in the last 6 weeks I have been eating loads of junk. I downloaded a book on my kindle called tackling overeating and food addiction. I have an addiction to food ....I  have a healthy addiction, I have an unhealthy addiction. I go through stages when I eat what is good for me and then I eat what is bad. I eat emotionally and I want it to stop. I have been researching lots of ways on how to lose weight a lot of conflicting scientific reasoning on the Internet. The diet or lifestyle choiced at the moment seems to be ketogenic, paleo ,low carb high fat.
I will be starting off with lchf and see how it works for me
This mornjng I started off with a cup of..

Fatty coffee
Serves 2
20g of coconut oil
20g of unsalted butter
100 ml double cream
2tbsp sweetner
1 tbsp coffee
Hot water for 2 servings
Blend together and serve

No comments:

Post a Comment